Writer / Script reader / Community Radio Volunteer and sometimes likes to run, & take photographs…..
Day job at MediaCity
2015 London Screenwriters Festival Talent Campus member
2016 London Screenwriters Festival Speaker – ‘Write for the Stage and Get Produced Now’
- ‘Breakdown Recovery’ script in hand rehearsed reading at Studio Salford Development Week in September 2016.
- Writer on ‘Station Road’ new radio soap for Manchester community radio station ALL FM. 50 episodes aired in 2015. https://stationroadradiosoap.wordpress.com/
- Broadcasting credit on BBC R4 Xtra satirical comedy ‘Newsjack’. Aired October 2013.
- Former radio presenter on the Friday drivetime show on WFM 97.2 http://www.wfmradio.org
- Writer of ‘A Wythenshawe Tale’ broadcast Christmas 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Full production run of ‘Bleeding with Mother’ in May 2016. The play text of the script is available to purchase from Amazon
- ‘Miss Match’
- ‘The Starr Girls’
- ‘Hacked Off’
- Currently providing script reports for undergraduate film students attending the University of Gloucester and the University of the West Midlands.
- Feedback on London Screenwriters Festival ‘Create 50’ short film competition.
If you would like to use my services for script reading please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- MA Television and Radio Script-writing (merit)
- BA (Hons) Humanities and Media Studies
- Diploma in Radio Journalism
- Certificate in Magazine Journalism
- HNC Business (Marketing, Finance and Human Resources) (distinction)
- Communication Media
- PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector)
- ILM Level 3 award in First Line Management